Friday, April 10, 2009

Colorful Hues

It was our annual egg dying time. This year we dyed eggs at Eunice's house along with her nephews Bryan and Ty. The kids all had a great time and went through 30 eggs like it was nothing!

Dylan only wanted to dye every egg green. He'd dip them in another color, but then re-dye them green. He has liked the color green ever since he learned his colors and could say green. Hmm. Maybe it's a sign that he'll be a rich guy in the future and be very good with his money!




When the kids were done, Dylan looked like the Hulk and Mackenzie was SuperGirl with her hands a dull red. My fingers were slightly blue, so they called me Ice Princess. What's up with all the SuperHeroes?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I miss those days. Thomas (18, 19 on the 30th of this month) and Nolan (14) said they really didn't want to dye eggs with me this year. Your kids are so cute Diane.

Julie

M&D's Mommy said...

I'm not looking forward to that day Julie! I know it will come.