Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well, spring break is officially over :( . I always have such a great time with my kids that it makes me sad to go back to work. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and once I'm there and back into the routine it's all good. But I really cherish every moment I get to spend with them. I know time flies and they will never be this age again.



To close the off the break, I bought water balloons for the kids and let them have at it. It was so hot today and they loved it. Surprisingly they weren't into throwing them at each other, but popping them on top of their own heads!





Then we ended the day with acrobatics on the jumpie.







The good news is that there are only 9 weeks till summer vacation - not that I'm counting! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day for water balloons. Love your kids D!

Julie

Tiff said...

I always get so down when I have to go back. I know I shouldn't complain since we do have a great job with great breaks!I would settle for a four day work week, though- how about every Wednesday off?