Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Social Butterfly

This past year Dylan has really become quite the outgoing guy. I love to see how confident he has grown.

When I run into someone and I don't introduce him, he will speak up and say, "Hi, I'm Dylan" and give a little wave, or extend his hand for a handshake.

When we go into restaurants he likes to acknowledge the wait staff and is very proud to place his order himself. I also love that he is very polite whenever his cup is refilled. However, if the wait staff does not respond to his thank you's he gets a little peeved and speaks even louder until they acknowledge him back with a "you're welcome".

This Christmas season he has also been into telling people "Merry Christmas!". It doesn't matter if it's the waiter, the cashier, the bagger or the mailman. It's quite charming!

I love this little guy who is growing up to be quite a charming social butterfly.


No comments: