Sunday, January 3, 2010

Balloon Parade


My kids have been to a lot of places and many events. However, they had never been to a parade (aside from Disneyland). Mackenzie had been asking me to take her, but the thought of the traffic and crowds always seemed daunting to me. Well, I finally took them to the Holiday Bowl Parade this year - and we had a great time! Thanks to Tiffany's expertise - we took the trolley from Fashion Valley to the Santa Fe station downtown and walked to Harbor Blvd where the parade was. It was so easy and painless! The kids loved the trolley ride and the parade. I may have to do this again next year!
Trolley ride with Lady Ga Ga - I mean Casey!
I thought these guys were hilarious!
The kids were excited they won free Padre hats.

1 comment:

eunice said...

Love the pictures!