Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who Are You Today?

Starting at about the age of two, Mackenzie loved to play dress up. For awhile she wore dress up clothes more than her regular clothes. I have some pretty cute and funny pictures of her in all kinds of crazy outfits. Now that she's 5, her dress up is starting to diminish. She has one maybe two outfits that she still enjoys wearing. However, she has now passed the torch onto her brother. I didn't think little boys would like to dress up, but I am wrong. Of course it's not the cute girly princess stuff - but it's still pretty cute. You decide who you'd like to be today!





My clown



Spiderman



Mickey Mouse




Buzz Lightyear





Home Depot employee (not sure what the sword's for??!!)






Creepy man



Safari man



Santa's Helpers

Who's your favorite?

1 comment:

NixonsMamma said...

They are so cute!!! :)
My fave pic is the Home Depot Employee- so original!
And the Santa's helpers!

I can't wait til Nix likes to dress-up. I tried putting those darn-cute cowboy boots on him (from you) and he wouldn't have it! My dad and I can't wait til he wants to be a cowboy! Yee haw!!!

love your kids!