Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday Night Entertainment

I can still remember the good ol' days before I had kids. I would go out most Friday nights - stay up late and dance my little heart out. Well . . . those times are long gone. I'm lucky if I can stay up till 10pm on a Friday night! However, the dancing part is still carrying on. . . .by my children!

On Friday nights the kids love for us to turn the TV onto a music station and dance. Mackenzie will get "dressed up" and Dylan will go find a hat that suits his mood of dancing. It is hilarious to watch them. Sometimes we'll have a dance party and you can catch me, Dylan and Mackenzie groovin' to the beat! I have to admit it's pretty funny.

So the Friday night dancing has changed - but I wouldn't trade it in for anything! I'm just glad they like to dance as much as I do! So, if you ever need to "party" - come on over and join our dance team.



Here's one of our "hip-hop" nights.

2 comments:

Me & My Boys said...

SO Fun!!! Love it!!!

Your kiddos have some great moves! :) he,he! Caleb LOVES to dance to, it's so fun!!!! :)

Oh I also love the new background to your blog, sooo pretty! :)

eunice said...

What great memories you are creating!